Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sucking Dick

I love to feel his big cock in my mouth. I have been consumed with sucking his cock the last few days. My tongue and mouth explore the top of his cock first. Licking all over his big head first. As it starts to get engored with excitement, I put my mouth on it. Giving it a slight tease. As his penis grows into it's full hardness. I feel the wetness in between my pussy lips. My bodies excitement grows as his pleasure increases. My pussy starts to throb. I can't go slow on his massive cock anymore. I grab it with both hands and start to twist and stroke it. My hands pound it in my mouth. I suck and stroke it with all the strength of my sexual beast. Then he reaches his moment of ectasy. He shoves his big hard throbbing cock in my mouth. It pulsates cum into my throat as I suck it all down.

www.adventuresofmrsandmrfucker.com

No comments: